A hoist beam is a tool consisting of a beam with an attachment eye for the crane at the top. Various configurations are available at the bottom of the beam to attach the load to. Basically these are eyelets or hooks at the ends, but other configurations are possible as well, such as the H-beam or triangle hoist. The advantage of using a lifting beam lies in the distribution of the load. Because it is lifted from multiple points, it is possible to transport up and down more stable.
Hoisting beams from BKRS Crane Systems
BKRS Crane Systems is not only a specialist in crane systems. The experienced and specialized welders working in our own workshop can also manufacture lifting beams that meet all safety requirements. With a lifting beam from BKRS Crane Systems you will therefore always receive an operating manual and CE marking. Because lifting beams belong to lifting equipment, you are obliged to inspect them annually. BKRS offers inspection and maintenance for all hoisting equipment.
- ProductCustom Crane BeamsView
- ProductCustom Crane Construction SystemsView
- ProductCustom Heavy Load/Traverse WagonsView
- ProductCustom Hoist UnitsView
- ProductCustom Jib CranesView
- ProductCustom Monorail BeamsView
- ProductCustom Gantry CranesView
- ProductDouble Girder Overhead CranesView
- ProductSingle Girder Overhead CranesView
- ProductSuspension CranesView